Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everyone Needs Red Shoes

Okay people, before we talk shoes....there were 69 wrecks in the Austin area today....69! When I talk traffic, I mean traffic. Now on to shoes...

Recently I took P shopping for new baseball cleats. After we found the local Academy and selected the appropriate color of belt, socks and token T shirt we headed for the shoe aisle. All of this shopping for accessories made me long for Charming Charlies. I lamented to P that it would be nice to go shopping for a new pair of shiny red shoes. He studied my comment for a moment or two and said, "Okay, color is irrelevant then I'll get red" (yes he used irrelevant! It's his new favorite word and can be a bit trying at times). I was so inspired by his bold choice, we hit Charming Charlies next. It's probably the only time we'll be able to say we went out for some baseball stuff and came home with a pair of red shoes for two.




No comments:

What have I been talking about?

Lake Travis

Lake Travis
The view from our fav eatery.