Saturday, October 11, 2008

Moving Day

I know now, I hate moving. Not the relocating-new adventure part of moving, I hate the packing, boxing, throwing away, finding that one tooth the tooth fairy missed part of moving. After over 10 years and 5 kids in one house, we have accumulated SO much stuff. I didn't dislike the work of packing so much as I disliked the worry that something would get broken, lost, forgotten, or...like the fate of many things in the Wagner Home for Wayward Children...just disappear. So if anyone finds a large family picture of a group in overalls and cowboy hats on I-35, that's mine, please return. The toy truck with working lights and sirens, I don't know whose it is, just keep it.

No comments:

What have I been talking about?

Lake Travis

Lake Travis
The view from our fav eatery.