Saturday, October 11, 2008

From A to B


After 1o wonderful years in Naples TX we have relocated to Leander TX. Why, how, .... it was very quick wasn't it? We have 5 children, with 3 at home. We have been blessed to have raised our children in the Pewitt school district and in this wonderful Morris county community. However, (there is always a however isn't there?) we began feeling restless last year. My hope was to move closer to my dad (see how excited he was) but we couldn't find "our home". Then, suddenly, opportunities with my career began to materialize. I began to get offers in the Capital area and soon my dream job opened up. Within a month I was interviewing, we put our house on the market, and we found a wonderful home in Leander. My hubby works for a company with headquarters in Austin and his transfer was very simple, he just asked. Then I got my "dream-I have arrived job" and we were off and moving. Suddenly, we were leaving the place where we have spent the majority of our life together, the only home my children have ever known! So much has happened in one week so I decided to break it down into moments in time in other blogs, read on....life has been busy for the Hill Country Wagners!

No comments:

What have I been talking about?

Lake Travis

Lake Travis
The view from our fav eatery.